DEBATE KEY QUESTIONS:
- Our earth and universe are billions of years old, not just thousands
- Complex life has existed on earth for at least 600 million years, not 6000 years.
- The fossils reveal that death has been a fundemental part of life from the start , not that it only began in the Garden of Eden
- The balance of nature has always depended on food chains. Can a creation such as this be classified as good?
- The fossils reveal stages in complexity of life over long time-scales, not just over six day periods.
- Evolutionary processes appear to involve chance events, such as mutations, and chance events seem conflict with a concept of God being in total control.
- Anatomically modern mankind have been on earth from long before the biblical date of Adam, so who were Adam and Eve?
TO WATCH THE TITLES OF THIS DVD, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN